samedi 12 novembre 2011

What is your favorite vodka brand? :)

I did a little survey through to Facebook about the favorite vodka of my panel.


And as other larger studies  showed it, Smirnoff is not the favorite vodka brand. 26.1% voted for Absolut Vodka, 19.6% for Eristoff and Poliakov and only 10.9% for Smirnoff.
Why? If I compare my study and other wider surveys, we can see that people prefer Absolut and overall Zubrowka because of its particular taste and colour (Zubrowka is flavoured with buffalo grass). In my study, a lot of people voted for Eristoff and Poliakov because my panel has a small bias... They are young poeple and this category of drinkers consumes vokda with some juices,soda, energy drinks... and those two brands are prefect for it: cheap and without a strong taste characteristic.
But, strangely, Smirnoff is the bestselling brand of vodka, why?
We will see it in a next post...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire